GE Capital Retail Bank
Citi bank account were bought out by GE Money, who went to GE Capital Retail Bank!None of the above will work with you on credit card interest!
When you call to speak to customer service, you get some foreigner who can barely speaks English and they say we charge you $15.00 to make phone payment , or I don't know how to help you, you must call so in so, who is as foreign as the 1st guy>>>>>>> Why isn't the Goverment who wants to take charge of every thing taking CHARGE of these BANKS who are ripping people off!!
We need desperate help in the Capital from the TOP to the Bottom!!!Clean house and start over....review #284937
You may also like
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out. The day I tried to access my..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "Why does Target insist on using cheep sticker labels on their products? Nothing bothers me more than getting home wanting to use a cute placemat for my kids or..."
- "Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture..."