Citi bank account were bought out by GE Money, who went to GE Capital Retail Bank!None of the above will work with you on credit card interest!
When you call to speak to customer service, you get some foreigner who can barely speaks English and they say we charge you $15.00 to make phone payment , or I don't know how to help you, you must call so in so, who is as foreign as the 1st guy>>>>>>> Why isn't the Goverment who wants to take charge of every thing taking CHARGE of these BANKS who are ripping people off!!
We need desperate help in the Capital from the TOP to the Bottom!!!Clean house and start over....
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."
- "If you read my prior complaint "I am Pissed" 6 months has passed & Western Union refuse to reissue a new card with my legal name. Yet, I was advised..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "May 21, 2016 3:30 am I woke up to see my neighbors house on fire. My husband and I ran out our house to alert the neighbors. They did make..."
- "Let me begin by saying my father has been a customer of Bank of America for over 40 at a branch in Clarksville, Virginia. At his passing two years..."
- "So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using. For one,..."