GE capital Retail Bank has bad customer service
It is very difficult to get through GE capital retail Bank's phone system to talk to a live person.Customer Service personnel has bad attitude which is very disappointed.
I had set up multi-payment online and their system screwed up in the middle of the 6 month period by stopping the transaction from my bank. I didn't know this issue until I received GE email notice.
When I called GE customer server explained their online payment system error caused no payment on that month and I shouldn't be charged late fee, but they didn't refund the late fee had been applied to my account.Based on My experience with GE capital retail Bank, I will not do any business with this bank in the future.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went on off location at 7901 brook re, Richmond . Ga 23227 It was Sunday and I need change like ones. The cashier and manger both so nasty and unprofessional..."
- "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..."
- "Unless you desperatly need a bank account dont get one pnc is a scam Dont give out your info to anyone customer service sucks. They set up an account at..."
- "I placed an order on 12/22 when they were running a site wide promotion of 40% off. There was no code to be entered for this since the discount was..."
- "Great prices, great delivery - and ink cartridges that do not print. You get what you pay for. In my case, I got a pair of cartridges that would not..."
- "I ordered a Jawbone Big Jambox bluetooth speaker. It arrived without a box in a padded envelope. The corner of the speaker was completely smashed in. No answer yet to..."
- "We were so displeased with the being lied and deceived; the charges and service we received by Jax Auto Mart were criminal. The owner JOHN HEDQUIST came right out and..."
- "In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN..."
- "Saw their facebook ad for $13.50 for a blanket scarf, but when you try to purchase it , it rings up as $14.99. It tells you that you can..."