GE capital Retail Bank has bad customer service
It is very difficult to get through GE capital retail Bank's phone system to talk to a live person.Customer Service personnel has bad attitude which is very disappointed.
I had set up multi-payment online and their system screwed up in the middle of the 6 month period by stopping the transaction from my bank. I didn't know this issue until I received GE email notice.
When I called GE customer server explained their online payment system error caused no payment on that month and I shouldn't be charged late fee, but they didn't refund the late fee had been applied to my account.Based on My experience with GE capital retail Bank, I will not do any business with this bank in the future.12957317 review #278719
You may also like
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be..."
- "Seems that hundreds if not thousands of people have been mislead my Chase Home Loan - Modification Center, They claim they help homeowners stay in their home yet it seems..."
- "This company sold me equipment claiming it would perform certain tasks. When I got it it did not perform the tasks. I told them it didn't work...."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc. to Wisenbaker Builder Services. We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin..."
- "Heater boiler (model Q130sp ),was installed with exhaust under roof soffit ventilation . Exhaust constantly enter house for over two years causing many health problems. Rinnai denied all responsibility ,even..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "My husband and I bought Smithfield smoked sausage at Wal-Mart yesterday in Hagerstown Maryland. And took them out today to get ready to make and out of date..."