Ge Capital Retail Bank - PayPal Smart Connect GE Capitol

I never applied for a smart connect account. I am paying double for charges.

The employees at smart connect and paypal tell me they have taken care of the problem when they haven't. There are fraudulant charges on my account and they are swiping my bank account that was originally used when I first opened a paypal account years ago.

As soon as my bank put a stop to it, they reported me late to the credit bureau and cancelled the smart connect account that I never opened so I can't check it now. The supervisor at smart connect was rude and insulting so that I had to just say I am reporting this to the Attorney General.

Comments

dklisiak

Do you want to make a difference here when it comes to This CROOKED BANK and CREDIT CARD? Go look at my documents that I have uploaded and what I've been dealing with since 2011.

This is how they make their BILLIONS they just LOOOOOOVVVVVEEE all that money, more money more money more money. GE Capital Retail Bank who is the bank that Pay Pal Smart Connect is associated with has what I now call "Crook-A-Titus Disease" and Pay Pal Smart Connect has the "*** Titus Disease". They will lie to you in writing in emails snail mail and in phone calls. They don't give out names nor their real names 99.9%.

File your complaints with The Department of Justice, The Department of Financial Institutions, The Comp Controller, The District Attorney's Office in Santa Clara California where Pay Pal and EBAY are located, The Federal Trade Commission, The FDIC, etc., etc. This bank and credit card company are the most CoRuPtEd part of "Corporate America" and to this day they continue to RAPE the customers. They are so brazen that they actually LIE in writing when the evidence is right there in there face! They make up numbers charge late fees illegally, it just keeps on going.

What ever you do don't file a complaint with The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau ever. I now call them "The Confused Financial Pissonyou Buruea". This government agency sent my complaints on these CRooKS since 2011 that I have filed for various violations of my rights and the laws of this country to my Discover Card which is not mentioned anywhere in the complaint! Then when you send emails they don't read them they send back messages that don't even address the issues!

They can't read nor retain what they read if some can read. They send complaints to companies that are not even mentioned and close complaints with letters dated 2 years earlier which was sent to them with the other documents! THAT is what I'm talking about.

"Idiots Bimbo's and Morons" not to mention CRooKS! Good Luck!

Ge Capital Retail Bank - Payment application

I have made several attempts to get this matter taken care of, faxing this copy a second time, speaking to countless customer services representative, being placed on hold, being hung up on.

I spoke with a Supervisor sometimes back in the month of May, and due to his assurance and knowledge of the situation I did not take his name or other identifying information. He assured me that the $418.53 would be applied to my account and the late charges that had incurred would be waived. He stated that because the money gram had my name listed as Patricia Scott instead of what is listed on my Old Navy card “Patricia Brown-Scott” and only the last 4 digits of the ON card were listed on the money gram, it was unsure what account to apply the funds to.

I recently received a letter that downgraded my credit limit due to this oversight on your part, plus I receives countless calls to “contact you concerning my ON card” , and the number I am asked to call is not working number……..

Comments

dklisiak

This is how they make their BILLIONS! Please go and look at my documents.

If you really want them to know you mean what you say then please go to my posted complaints that start with "The Crook-A-Titus Disease and "The *** Titus Disease" and that "The Disease is Spreading" and read the documents that are from this CRooKEd BANK which has changed their name three (3) times from GE Money Bank, GE Capital Money Bank and now GE Capital Retail Money Bank. As you will see they do have the word MONEY in all three name changes. They just love that money, more money more money and more money and they steal and lie and that is the way they make their BILLIONS! Money is not the Root of all Evil The Root of all Evil is to love money" and they do that real well.

Not one single penny that they have made has been honest! This is the Worst Corporate America rip-off ever in this country the absolute worst! They have India, South America, the Philippines etc., etc. to help them make the illegal billions that they make!

File complaints with The Department of Justice, The Office of the Comp Controller, The Department of Financial Institutions, The BBB, The FDIC, The District Attorneys Office where GE's corporate office is located, The Federal Trade Commission, The Consumer Affairs Office for Unfair Business Practices and if you file with the wrong agency then they will tell you in writing what agency to send your complaint to. Don't file a complaint with The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau... they have no ClUe what they are doing they send complaints to companies not even mentioned in the complaint! Now how intelligent is that plus they can't read nor do math!

I have given The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau the name of "The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau! BEcause that is what they are CONFUSED! They DO know how to make MoRe MoNeY and they don't care how they get it they live and operate on their own rules always have and always will. In my opinion there is more going on here for this type of Corruption to be where it is now with this bank to be so bold as to just flaunt this type of business practice in people's faces which is as corrupt as it can be for it to have gotten to this point!

Yep, something more is going on here. GE has the disease of "Crook-A-Titus" and Pay Pal Smart Connect has the disease of "*** Titus"!

What is sad is that its spreading to other banks and credit card companies and starting to get out of control in the worst way.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - Free pay online? Then why a $4.99 charge?

I received my first bill. It states you can pay on-line for free.

However, after I went through the trouble of setting up my account, at the end of this process, it added a $4.99 fee for paying on-line. And here I was trying to save postage. I didn't complete the transaction. After reading the complaints that other people had, I'm a little concerned about this bill paying process and GE Capital Retail Bank Care Credit in general.

I'll have to get my check in snail mail quickly. I also couldn't find a way to contact GE on their website.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - "*** TITUS DISEASE" PAY PAL SMART CONNECT

I have uploaded documents to my complaints about this credit card company along with the documents from this bank GE Capital Retail Bank where you can go and view just a few of the documents that I have sent. Now I'm listing this on the credit card side and that is Pay Pal Smart Connect.

All of the problems listed below in this letter started with a payment I made on line back in October on the 13, 2011. This is where it is now and what it has developed into and continues to grow. Please go & read all the documents that I have attached with all my complaints against this Corrupt Bank and Credit Card Company. Letters along with statements etc., you can find with my complaints.

I will give you some names of some of the genius's at corporate so you can see just how bad it really is over there. Carol Jundt, Kevin Popps, Dawn Gravette, Darcey Segatti-West & Ms. Michell Bruno she doesn't answer letters she has someone else do it for her I was told she was the president. They also have a problem with what they do from minute to minute they seem to conveniently forget that you have called and left messages, wow, can you imagine what a mess it would be if they had control over the telephone lines?

Scary! You can also go to "CROOK A TITUS" and "*** TITUS DISEASE" with GE Capital Retail and PayPal Smart Connect and look at documents that I have received and sent since 2011 up to today. They have changed NOTHING! They still continue to operate as they did when I caught them in 2011 of October.

They Lie, are Crooks, Steal are , Fraudulent and the most Corrupted Bank & Credit Card that make BILLIONS illegally. They can't add, take and make up names for charges that don't fit so they put it somewhere else with a different name etc., etc. They do this by ILLEGAL LATE FEE'S by sending them to India, The Philippines, South America after the fifth and picking them up as late as 8:30 pm in the evening at a PO BOX & have the nerve to charge LATE FEES! You can see actual documents that I have uploaded that shows exactly what I'm talking about), shorting payments you make, telling state and federal agencies lies by telling them they credited you the amount in question on your statement details yet don't take it off the balance owed, making false statements to the state and federal agencies that you file complaints with.

If you want to see what I'm talking about go to my complaints and look at some of the documents from this bank and credit card company and then you will see what I'm talking about. I mean this is on my statements and their letters (letter head) with their names! Absolute Corruption at its worse! They also have the NEW agency called "THE CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION BUREAU" which I like to refer to as "The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau" which is over a year old now and has managed to do nothing with anything that they have been given.

They don't even read anything you send them they send it to companies not even mentioned ANYWHERE! They close out several different issues with a letter dated over a year ago that you sent them when you filed that doesn't even cover half your complaints over the months and years! No wonder America is going to the DOGS.This government agency which is called the Frank Dodd Act for Wall street Reform is a joke and a total waste of our tax money I guess Frank and Dodd wanted there name in lights. These letters are from Corporate Specialist that work at "The Big Three" and "The *** Three" they can't add make no sense what so ever don't even know what they are talking about etc., etc.

I now call them "CROOK A TITUS" and "*** TITUS DISEASE" and now the "DISEASE" is spreading because "Discover Card" now has this "DISEASE"! With a bank and credit card company like this that makes billions do you think a few million in fines is going to make them poor or change their ways? Look they have the government on their side here I mean they must for it to be as bad as it is plus its not getting any better in fact it just keeps going and going and going kinda like the Energizer Bunny only this isn't Cute. Nope!

won't even phase them. They give fake names, no names, people who were given a name but forgot what it was because they have been giving out fake names for so long they forgot they even have a name etc. If your name is Carol change it they have lots of Carols in Georgia, The Philippines, India, South America and The USA. And if I were you go in everyday and copy and paste everything in your PayPal Account Card details everything because this is where they go and play with your money as I have already proved with my documents!

You need to confront them with the evidence and then that doesn't even work.

What kind of a world are we living in here anyway? No wonder its going to HL in a handbag!

Ge Capital Retail Bank - Ridiculously low credit limit

I have a credit score of 720 and all my 2 other credit-card payments are made on time 100% of the time. I applied for a credit card from JC Penny (GE Capitol?) and was approved for $150.

This totally suprised me since I had already selected over $250 items to buy. The only reason for applying was the 20% discount they promise on purchases on the same day as the day you get appy for the card. I did not use the credit card that I was approved for and called customer service and closed the card right away. Stay away from this GE capitol credit card!

Low credit limits are bad for your credit report..

Do not apply for this JCPenny credit-cards. My immediate loss is the number of points lost in my credit report from applying for this credit card!

Comments

dklisiak
Pleasanton, California, United States #661337

Please read my posts & the documents that have been uploaded there are quite a few and they are all from "The Big Three" GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal/PayPal Smart Connect & "The Stupied Three" the idiots, bimbos & morons on this credit card company GE Capital Retail Bank it is listed as "Crook A Titus" and "*** Titus" Disease. You can also look at all the documents that I have put with my complaints that are from this bank and this credit card company on their letterhead etc.

This bank/credit card are so "BRAZEN" in what they do you would think they were the Gods on Mount Olympus! Don't waste your time they are worse then CROOKS and THEIFS they are in a class all there own and they continue to get away with "FUTC" (fking up the consumer) What ever you do don't waste your time with filing a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which was set up in 2011 to protect customers from credit card companies & banks. They can't read, they send complaints to companies not even mentioned in the complaint,they close out several different complaints involving other subjects and ball it all together and close the case. This agency was made by The Frank Dodd for Wall Street Reform.

Well, if this is what they call reform then we are definitly SCREWED because this agency has been fking up for over a year now and they continue to do so.

Who knows how bad it is I mean its unbelievable what they have done so far and gotten away with it. Maybe someone is getting paid on the side here otherwise why would this be so obvious?

Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS"

Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65 total card security fees $115.78.

Gee I guess the guy that took the $107.48 and added the debt cancellation fee of $6.05 into my card security fees can't add either because that amount is $113.53. Also the $15.00 check has never been received by me as stated in the letter dated February 10, 2012 and they are still sticking to the story of only taking out $374.25. In the letter dated July 19, 2012 they are informing me that they gave me a total of $439.14 the balance on my statement for June 5, 2012 as a final resolution! Well as you can plainly see $464.14 is the balance on my statement for June 2012.

Next you will find out that they can also make the late fee's change too! Instead of the usual $25.00 or $35.00 in late fees they now make them the amount of your payment as in my case $15.98. I was informed by email that my minimum payment due was $16.00 even though I didn't owe $16.00 I only owed $15.98 this statement is dated January 5, 2013. Plus they didn't apply the whole amount of my payment to the balance owed they only show that the $15.98 was received instead of the extra two cents making $16.00 total.

They are sneaky in this way that is what they did with the $15.00 and the $6.05 along with the $349.25 which they took off the statement but not the balance. I have been charged since October 2011 interest on this money listed here up until June of 2012. You need to check those balances. I'm attaching all of these documents so that you can see what this bank and credit card are doing to their customers.

I don't file complaints with the CFPB The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau as I refer to them now. I'm sending everything again to other state and federal agencies that maybe can stop this corrupt bank and card company. Along with other websites that are to protect the consumers against Crooks and Idiots like this. I have NO respect for anyone here.

I don't think that the cure for the Crook A Titus and *** Titus disease has been made yet. I feel sorry for the other banks and credit card companies because they aren't getting their fair share here only GE and PayPal are, that is how they make billions! As far as that $50.00 credit they say they gave me didn't happen that was a payment I made and they can't tell me nor have they told me what happened to my $75.00 credit that was on my statement went. In fact they don't care really I mean they have billions what a few measly million anyway they will just make up for it by screwing more people.

Crooks, Liars, Thieves,Frauds,ignoramuses etc. those are the titles that they deserve and I have the paperwork to back it all up.

NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE AS OF THIS DAY MAY 11, 2013!

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #953290

uh this is not a site that protects consumers it's just a complaints board for people to *** about and share stories with others.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE breached payment cotract

Account number: last 4 digits: 1305Sams club card

This is our THIRD attempt to reach GE Capital retail bank in writing, in addition to numerous phone calls made to your call center in an effort to resolve a dispute regarding our account. We have not yet received any correspondence back from your company. Frankly we are exhausted and DISGUTED at how GE Capital Retail Bank has mishandled our account and how they have treated us as customers. However, we will NOT be dismayed or discouraged. We will zealously fight this case till the last until fairness and equity prevails. We will spread the word far and wide of how callous and careless GE Capital Retail bank is and how unfairly you treat your customers. Not to be limited to Facebook, Twitter, all other forms of social media as well as the news media. If it means filing a suit against GE Capital Retail Bank, we are ready to take that on. After all this, it is only fair that the public know greedy, callous and disorganized company that GE is. Again, as I stated this is our THIRD attempt to contact GE in writing so I have attached all the other previous correspondence detailing the facts of the matter to this letter and I’ll just highlight the most pertinent parts in this letterOn or about September 26th, 2012, we entered in to an agreement with GE Capital Retail Bank ( "hereinafter GE") to enroll in a CAP program and pay a reduced minimum payment of $27 per month. At the time of the call, we also agreed to pay $197 to start the program and as consideration for the contract we provided our full Wells Fargo Banking account information and authorized GE Capital Retail to withdraw the initial one time $197 and subsequent $27 each month for 12 months. The authorization was for October 16th 2012. I gave and repeated our account number to the agent and confirmed all the details. We had more than adequate funds in the account to cover the $197 and subsequent $27.

On November 19th, much to our surprise, we received a letter form NCO Financial stating that our account had been sent to their office for collections and that we had been removed from the reduced payment program. We started the investigation on what exactly had gone wrong. Initially, after numerous calls, were told that check for the initial $196 had been returned due to insufficient funds. That was grossly false and inaccurate.

We contacted out Wells Fargo N.A. bank immediately and they confirmed and reassured us that no check from GE Capital retail bank had been tendered for that amount ( our bank has assured us that they will provide something in writing to attest to the fact that there in fact was sufficient funds in the account and GE never tendered a check for that amount. After rigmarole and misinformation from your agent, one agent we spoke with confirmed that the true issue was a missing or inaccurately recorded check number. We clearly know what our account number is so it must be the case that your agent over the phone recorded an inaccurate account number.

In our previous letters, we have asked that we get a copy of the recordings to prove and verify where the error was made- but as I stated earlier, GE has not been so courteous and gracious to communicate back with us- we are not worthy. We have also contacted GE Capital numerous times. am sure your records will reflect all the times we have called in an effort to resolve this dispute. We have asked numerous times to get back on the program because the error was not due to our negligence but GE. GE entered into a binding contract with us and GE has breached that contract by arbitrarily taking us off the program due to your internal error and negligence. Now, our account has been charged off with and notification of a bad debt on our account. We will not settle for this. Our account was charged off unfairly and irresponsibly on GE’s part. We are ready to make good on our debt, like we have on our Wal-Mart account ( see below)

Most recently, on April 17th, I spoke to "Fernando" a manager at one of the call centers and he specifically told me that I should have received a response to my letter within 10 days. Again on April 28th, I spoke with Raymond Cline in the Canton Ohio call center and he reiterated that he did not know what there had been no correspondence regarding this dispute. Raymond Cline provided me with the fax number : 1866694 6580 and advised I put it to the ATTN:CAP to ensure a response.

PLEASE NOTE: At the same time, we entered in a similar agreement with GE Capital Retail Bank for our Wal-Mart credit card (last 4 digits account number: 6640) which at the time had a balance of over $1000. The Wal-Mart agreement was for a reduced minimum payment of $20/month. The checks for the Wal-Mart account have all cleared and we are HAPPY AND PROUD that our Wal-Mart account is almost paid off, with measly balance of $87!! Obviously, if you do the math, we paid more than the minimum amount in our agreement. We paid extra lump sums every time we had extra money because we want to be debt free. The same would have been true for Sam’s club if GE would just work with us. We are not irresponsible citizens. We fell on hard times earlier last year and last October picked up the pieces and started back on a road to financial health and freedom. Entering into the agreement with GE for our sams card and Wal-Mart card was part of that plan but somehow, our SAM’s account fell through the cracks.

we want the bad debt record OFF OUR CREDIT REPORT.!!!!!!!! WE are willing and ready to pay off this card and move on with our lives.

Comments

dklisiak

These are lawsuits against Pay Pal & EBAY there are more on the web for the same thing in your post.

Criminal organization is putting it mildly.

There are no words to describe what these "Crooks" have done & continue to do to this day.

EBAY forces its sellers to falsify feedback even when it is a scammer. All there comments are NEGATIVE. When you leave negative feedback you are suppose to pick the circle that is red with a minus (-) sign instead they choose the green circle with a plus (+) sign "WTF"?

You can view the documents on this site Pissed Consumer that I have posted.

And if you are interested you can view Rip-Off Report #1140625 & the "Rebuttal" from a "Loyal employee" or you can just go to YouTube & type in GE Capital Retail Pay Pal & view my clip with the green snakes.

If you are interested you can also go on this site Pissed Consumer the uploaded documents you can review them on this website Pissed Consumer review post #602273. And if you want to know just how "EVIL & CROOKED" they really are.

On review #520251 & review #431442 & which are just a few of the many complaints I have posted on this site. You can also see just review #586688 how bad there Math Skills

Judge Allows Payment Monopoly Lawsuit Against eBay/PayPal To Proceed By Chris Morran June 1, 2012 Judge rules class-action suit against eBay and PayPal may proceed Plaintiff claims "buyer is always right" policy hurts honest sellers, helps dishonest buyers

If the call center associate processed the checking acct number incorrectly (human error), the company IS SUPPOSED te request the account be reassigned to GECRB and HONOR the cap program you had benn enrolled in; also, if you would have spoken to a manager he/she will have access to the call (ALL calls are recorded for situations as this one and for quality purposes) and will be able to help you out. As for what I read here, this is a quite recent issue, so they can still find a way to help you out. FYI: Sams Club Coll Dept phone # is: 800-568-0162-hope this helps you

Ge Capital Retail Bank - GET YOUR REFUND I DID FOR LATE FEES

Update by user Jun 03, 2013

Still the same no answer from them GE Capital Retail Bank or Pay Pal Smart Connect. As far as your refund that they charged you illegally on the 5th of January of 2012 which they are making interest on (YOUR MONEY) if you have not received that refund I would contact them if I were you or go and file complaints with the agencies that take care of this type of ILLEGAL FRAUDULANT BUSINESS PRACTICES that The Big Three "GE Capital Retail Bank" Pay Pal & Pay Pal Smart Connect and The "*** Three" Idiots, Bimbo's & Morons!

GE has changed their name many times you might want to check into that to. Just for your information before The Department of Financial Institutions said they would investigate this case along with the other state and federal agencies as far as the amount of money that they took out illegally in October of 2011 and have denied it on a continues basis even to this day along with all the other lies, the District Attorney's Office in Santa Clara where Pay Pal is located was receiving all of the information on this bank that I was sending to them up until the Department of Financial Institutions got involved. Which you an see in the documents that I have downloaded on this site. They lied so well that they actually had the District Attorney's Office beliveing them until I scanned and emailed the document from B of A to them with the whole transaction!

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which I refer to as The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau don't waste your time. As far as the other government and state agencies we have to wait to see what they will do if anything about the practices of this bank and their own rules and definitions on words, money, late fees, etc.

They are in a Class all there own and I'm surprised the other banks and credit card companies haven't gotten on the Money Train that this bank has started. But I do think another bank is heading in that direction and that is Discover Card that is in the works as I found out about on May 11, 2013.

Update by user Jun 03, 2013

Update by user May 13, 2013

As of today this bank GE Capital Retail and PayPal Smart Connect have done nothing to address the issues that have been brought up to today 2013 since 2011. You can look at my recent documents that I have sent with another complaint.

They just will not admit to what they have done and continue to do to this day!

If you have an account with these crooks and thieves you need to check your balances refunds late fees card security fees etc. I can guarantee that you will find many mistakes and they continue to do this.

Update by user May 13, 2013

They just will not admit to what they have done and continue to do to this day!

Original review posted by user May 03, 2013

Got charged a late fee on January 5, 2012 stating that my payment didn't arrive before 5:00 pm on January 5, 2012. So, they charged a late fee of $25.00.

My payment for January 5, 2012 was sent from USPS with guarantee delivery before 5:00 pm on the 5th of January 2012. The USPS made several attempts to deliver this before 5:00 pm and it was not picked up until 8:30 pm by GE Capital/Pay Pal Smart Connect and this is a PO Box! So everybody on that day was charged a late fee ILLEGALLY. SO IF YOU WANT THE $25.00 or $35.00 you need to call the "Crook A Titus" GE Capital and the "*** Titus" Pay Pal Smart Connect good luck!

Don't waste your time with the CFPB which I refer to as "Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau" they are very deep in the "Brain Dead Zone" they don't pay attention to anything! Also I spoke to Sam (if you believe that is his real name) in India today May 2, 2013 India time 12:00 am and he informed me that they don't have my payment for this month yet. This payment was mailed out over 10 days ago and apparently if you don't have a receipt for sending your payment in with a tracking number you get charged a late fee because you can't prove when you mailed it therefore costing you more money just to mail your payment. They have tried this with me and it doesn't take 10 to 15 days for them to receive your payment.

I know the USPS is slow but really this slow? I don't think so! GET THAT LATE FEE REFUND! Another thing about this website is it only takes the Pay Pal Smart Connect credit card and GE Capital is the Pay Pal Smart Connect Card Bank plus GE Capital monitors this website.

Don't bother emailing on this site they never answer any of your questions you email to them.

So,who made this website? I think GE Capital Retail Bank and PayPal Smart Connect did!

Ge Capital Retail Bank - LATE FEE REFUND from "CROOK A TITUS" GE /PAYPAL

You were charged a late LATE fee January 5, 2012 Mail picked up at 8:30 pm and you were charged a late fee. This is a PO Box.

You need to get refunded that late fee as I did. Even if you don't have proof of delivery. Also if you were charged a debt cancellation fee because they withdrew more monies out of your bank account then authorized for a payment on your account check your card security fees because that is where they put it.

Mine was $6.05 and doesn't change and has been on my account since 2011. Card security fees change according to your balance.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS"

Pay Pal Smart Connect/GE Capital Retail Bank 99.9% don't have names. They charge late fees and according to the "Fake" names and No Names in India, the Philippines, Asia and South America and even here in the United States if you can believe that if they receive your payment that you sent in in India the day after the due date they charge you a late fee.

Does this sound right its not my problem if GE Capital Retail gives them my payment or your payment late and have the nerve to charge a late fee. These people are so clueless in the "NO BRAIN ZONE" that when I called to check my balance via the automated system and it stated that my payment was received on the 4Th these No Names and Fake Names and the ones who have been given a name at birth and forgot what that name was because they have been giving fake names for so long told me my payment was late. On one of my statements this year they have decided that a late fee is not $25.00 or $35.00 but it is $15.98 and they put it on my statement as a refund of a late fee when this $15.98 was actually the balance that I owed on my credit card and then they had the nerve to email me and tell me that my minimum payment due was $16.00 even though I didn't owe them $16.00 I only owed them $15.98 and that is the credit that they gave me minus the two (2) cents. So where did that two (2) cents go?

Oh where oh where can it be? You know that if you take one cent (1) or two cents (2) and add it to a million or a billion people you can get really rich? I can understand why most of them don't give names I mean I sure wouldn't give my name if I didn't know what I was doing and they have a lot of Carol's, Denver's, Shawn's, Bobs, George's, Maria's etc., in these other countries not to mention the United States. I would definitely change my name if it were Carol.

The only good thing about this is that this is on their documents with the bank and the credit cards name. Did you know that they can charge you a debt cancellation fee even when you make your payment and then cancel it because they wiped out your bank account by taking more money out then authorized and then Lie about it especially after you reverse all the money they took out illegally minus your payment? They get that months payment from me after I cancelled the ILLEGAL transaction minus my monthly payment and they have the nerve to charge me a "DEBT CANCELLATION" fee because they don't know what they are doing and they can get away with this! They can take that debt cancellation fee of $6.05 and put it anywhere they want except for where it should be put.

Did you know that these crooks get "Carte Blanc" from our government agencies to screw us over? I do and I have proof. If you deal with this bank and this credit card company you better pay attention to your statements because I will guarantee you that you will find many mistakes and cover ups and attempted cover ups by these crooks and you will also find that they deny and deny and deny even when shown the proof on documents of exactly what they did! Even though they give fake names you can always prove the date and time you called and they can't control that!

They can't add and they don't pay attention to anything nor what someone is telling them. They don't absorb what they read and they use the letters that the no names and fake names send me by copying and pasting what they sent to me along with a sentence or two of their own. Got proof of that too. Got lots and lots and lots of proof.

It's like they are in the "NO BRAIN ZONE" This bank has so many haystacks with several needles they need to find that they will NEVER find out who sent what. This bank and this credit card company have no feelings for their brothers and sisters you know the other banks that are out there they just want ALL the money and they aren't going to share with anyone. So if I were Bank of America, Citi Bank, Wells Fargo etc., etc. I would get on the MONEY GRAVY TRAIN and start kicking some rear ends here how dare they corner the market here shame on you GE and PayPal.

If you were charged a late fee in January of this year 2013 then you were charged illegally because these no names and fake names and the ones who forgot their name and have the chose to pick the mail up at 8:30 pm and have the nerve to charge you and me a late fee and I guarantee you were charged! I sent my January 2012 payment in with guarantee delivery before 12:00 pm via the USPS there were two attempts made for these crooks to pick up the mail at the PO Box one around 10:00 am, another around 11:00 am and they finally picked it up at 8:30 pm! If I were you I would be calling these no names, fake names and the ones who forgot they had a name that are in the "NO BRAIN ZONE" and get my money. I never signed up for the card security fee and they told me I did and when I asked them to show me proof they couldn't.

They refunded me $107.48 for card security fees and then they took that Debt Cancellation Fee and gave it the name of Card Security Fee and when added up with the $107.48 you get $113.58 for card security fees in refunds. Card security fees change each month according to your balance yet this $6.05 fee never changed my I wonder why? My $75.00 credit disappears into thin air they state they gave me a check for $15.00 news to me! They say they gave me a $50.00 credit when that credit was an actual payment that I had made.

Never found out where my $75.00 credit went and none of these government agencies care where it is so I'm just whacked and out of luck and basically "WTFD"! They took out $389.25 say they only took out $374.25 instead of only $25.00 as they were given permission to do. The phone fee of $15.00 was never waived. They keep the $349.25, the $6.05 Debt Cancellation Fee along with the $15.00 on ALL the statements and then lie and say they took it off and it was only on there once ($6.05).

So these "Genius's" take the $349.25 the $15.00 and the $6.05 which when all added up comes to $370.30, which has been on all the statements tell the state and government agencies that they waived that $15.00 over the phone payment and that they never charged me a debt cancellation fee and that they only took out $374.25 instead of $389.25 which is on my bank statement. Then they go and take the $370.30 off the statements so that it doesn't show and the balance remains the same so here they lie again. I think that this is in their own book of definitions. They aren't lieing about not taking it off but they are lieing because the balance is still the same and these wonderful wonderful state and federal government agencies see nothing wrong here.

Wow! if I had the money I would be opening up my own bank and credit card company and start really making money hand over fist in fact this money would be coming in so fast that it would make the Tornado's, Hurricanes and Tsunamis look like specks of dust and a splash of water! Plus I could feed the whole world FREE and give to charity for all living things! There is so much more that has happened and that continues to happen here about this bank and this credit card company and what they have done and continue to do up to this DAY and all with the Blessings of the state and federal government.

It is total ludicrously that this type of corrupt business practice is allowed in this country and its very bad when an agency has an agency that investigates themselves, whats up with that? This has been going on since 2011 and when I said that this "MESS" was growing and growing and growing and that it would be morphing into something unrecognizable well it is still growing kinda like that cute little "Energizer Bunny" it keeps going and going and going only this isn't cute. In October of 2011 I started going into my PayPal account and copying and pasting everything that was put on the paperwork. I did this because they can go in to the account my account and yours where card details are and put in and take out anything they want.

So you need to copy everything and that is how you can get them and nail them because its either you or them and as far as I'm concerned my family is more important then some crooked corporation, company or bank and I don't hesitate to tell them just what I think either. I have no respect for them because of what they do to me and other people its wrong. I have nailed them on quite a few things because of this and you need to do the same.

This isn't even half of what has happened. There is a song by "Prince" that basically sums this MESS up and that song is "Let's go Crazy"!