Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE Capitol Bank makes it impossible to pay online

GE Capitol Bank makes it impossible to pay online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now charged late fee of $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No person to talk to THE WORST automated phone system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GE Capitol Bank makes it impossible to pay online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now charged late fee of $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No person to talk to THE WORST automated phone system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GE Capitol Bank makes it impossible to pay online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now charged late fee of $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No person to talk to THE WORST automated phone system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GE Capitol Bank makes it impossible to pay online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now charged late fee of $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No person to talk to THE WORST automated phone system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GE Capitol Bank makes it impossible to pay online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now charged late fee of $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No person to talk to THE WORST automated phone system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ge Capital Retail Bank - PayPal Smart Connect Gebank Theives

Update by user Jul 24, 2014

I don't want to be Anonymous My Name is Frank Colella Contact me @ frankcolella@comcast.net

Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2014

The short of it; I had Bill me later with a 700.00 credit limit. I paid that off Zero balance!

Then they dropped my credit down to 100.00. never late, always made 50.00 dollar payments in lieu of their 10.00 payment. I never used those jackasses again. Anything i purchased came out of my confirmed bank account at PayPal.

Then I find a collection company (Portfolio Recovery (***)ociates, LLC) Demanding I pay 400+dollars. I know for a fact I never used GeBank (Bill me Later), Just because they dropped my credit line down to 100.00. I look on line At my PayPal Account, and low and behold i have a credit limit of 200.00 through PayPal smart connect. with a zero balance and zero monies due since Jan 2011.

Also it shows the last payment of 50.00 I frikken dumb can these people be? They are nothing more than crooks. Extortionists is being mild dumb $%##@@ *** wipes.

%$$$#$%$^%&&&%^$%%%$^&^& them. Sign me up for that class action law suit.

New Haven, Vermont, United States #950580

Your choice of language shows either a lack of logic or lack of a decent education.

I just sat down to do my monthly bills and found $600 (1x $400 and 1x $200) in automatic withdrawals marked PAYPAL CREDIT CONS DRS but I only have a $100 limit with these crooks and never buy anything costing more than $100 using paypal!

I just got off the phone with my bank, who promised to investigate and refund the money, but what if I had missed this? I would've been out $600 bucks!

As soon as I get my money back I am closing my ebay/paypal account forever!!! and I am going to close my Lowes account also because their store credit card is from the same outfit, now calling themselves synchrony.

to ***sed #872615

UPDATE: This is not the GE/Synchrony bank's fault, but someone masquerading as them somehow. Paypal and Synchrony bank have no idea about these charges.

Now I am pissed at Wells Fargo for allowing a fraudulent entity to make an automatic withdrawal from my account. You'd think they would have some sort of validation that the company making an ACH type withdrawal is legit.

Unbelievable!

Ge Capital Retail Bank - Bait and switch!! ILLEGAL!!!

Had dental work done, GE Capital (Care Credit) was to charge me 14.99% interest, after the first month they changed a portion of the balance to 26.99% The cust svc rep said ha ha gotcha!!! He kept saying it was a promotion, and I should have been aware from the outset -- WRONG!!!

A promotion is NOT intended to hurt the customer.

Certainly not the first time I have had a bait and switch pulled on me from GE Capitol. Won't go into the other loan nightmares I've had with them, but despite all that, I don't think I've ever been treated more poorly than after I finally got thru their ASSININE automated phone system to what I jokingly call a "human"

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - FOUND WHERE OUR EXTRA MONEY IS!!!!!!

This is what I was told today June 29, 2014 by Missy in Arizona GE Capital Retail Pay Pal Smart Connect when I called to find out why ever since the Pay Pal Site has changed I cannot look at my statements from GE Capital Retail Bank Pay Pal.

I also asked her why if I have a credit limit of $1,600.00 how can my available credit be $1,581.00 available. She informed me that she would connect me to Pay Pal so she connected me to Jason in India if you can believe that is his real name? I don't too many Jason's over there in India, the time in India was June 30, 2014 approximately 6:50 am.

I have an outstanding balance of $18.38 that needs to be paid before my available credit can amount to $1,600.00. If you take $1,581.00 & add $18.38 you get $1,599.38. Really? So when Missy from Arizona connected me to Jason in India & I asked what "Planet" do they get there math from? There is a difference of 62 cents. If you take $1,581.00 add $18.38 & 62 cents you get $1,600.00.

Jason informed me that "THE SYSTEM" doesn't accecpt the "DECIMAL" & once I pay the $18.38 it will equal $1,600.00. Then when I told him that that must be what has happened to all those overpayments of one cent, two cents, three cents etc., must have gone to. They went to "The Decimal Zone" where the "Illusive Phantom" lives never to be seen again! So he offers to credit my account I tell him I have NO IDEA how much money you owe me & to stop trying to pay people money just to get them to drop the matter I told him FIX IT! I also told him that if you take all those one cent two cents etc. & add them up by the millions you get lots & lots of "Illegal Money", then I was promptly disconnected this happens all the time. Why do they want to pay you more then you are complaining about just to get you to drop it. In my opinion this is "Bribery" I want it FIXED! Maybe the reason it is not fixed is because they can't fix it!

Are any of our STATE & FEDERAL AGENCIES paying attention to this MESS that just keeps getting messier by the minute? I myself don't think they are. This is so unbelievable & so ridiculous not to mention outragious & *** that there is no name in any dictionary on this planet that could describe what is going on here. You know they really need to pay that "Phantom" some serious overtime here either that or this "Phantom" is the most *** "Phantom" there is out in Space who only visits earth when phoned by Pay Pal & GE Capital Retail Bank now Synchrony Bank.

This new name Synchrony Bank in the dictionary here on "The Planet Earth" is defined as:

"""""""The duo's gravity puts them in a synchronous orbit, which means they face each other with the same side all the time.""""""""

""""""Normally, brain activity is synchronous across this circuit's three regions""""" I think they chose this name for this last definition of the word. The names changed GE Capital Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Money Bank are the three regions.

In my opinion this new name is just that a name to get away from all the other names they have had. If they were really truly sorry as they state in writing on sites such as this then why do they just keep doing the same thing over and over and over again under all these different names? I think they have been doing so many "Illegal Activities" for so long they forgot how to do anything honest! Plus I don't think there is one single person that can actually tell the truth at any of these different company names this "Corrupt & Evil" corporation has had. I would not want to be the bookkeeper or accountant for this corporation (The Three) it would be an absolute Nightmare to figure out anything here an absolute Nightmare & they are allowed to continue doing business even with all the "Illegal Activities" they have been caught in. Why? Why are they allowed to change there name continuously & allowed to do business in this manner? This is so undescribabale that someone somewhere higher up in our state or federal government or both on this planet is getting a piece of the action that is what I think. "Crooks" the lot of them!

Ge Capital Retail Bank - Simple Review #1403201744

Received check today for $21.39 from GE Capital Retail Bank. Only explanation "attached please find a refund from your account" I have no account this bank.

Also think this is a scam. Will not cash it!

Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal DO NOT CARE!

This is a clip that I made about these TWO Corrupt Corporations & what they have continued to do since 2011 not just to me but other people also from post's on this site & Rip-Off Report. It is about what an "Employee" posted in several "Rebuttal's" at Rip-Off Report. To this day not one single person that works for these two corrupt evil corporations has contacted me about what one of there "Employee's" wrote. I have copied several quotes from this "Employee". If they allow "Employee's" to write letters such as this & don't respond then you know they have so much money that they really don't care. If you look at some of the complaints on this site you will see just how much they pay attention! They don't. Do you know why? If you look where that little cartoon man is at the bottom of a post along with "Nicole's" name (who by now should be a "Trillion Years Old" you will see that they send this form note to "Anonymous" posts. Please go and view my Clip that I made & put on you tube If you can't view the video here is the link

Ge Capital Retail Bank - NOTHING HAS CHANGED STILL JUST AS CROOKED AS EVER!

These two Corrupt Corporations Pay Pal & GE Capital Retail Bank are going to get away & continue to *** out of your money. Seems they always want to give you more then you are questioning.

Why? Is it Bribe money to shut you up? Why would you just take numbers out of the air & toss them anywhere. There record keeping & bookkeeping must be a complete "NIGHTMARE".

God help the accountant that tries to figure them out. For you that do not know the reputation of GE you will soon learn under their new name SYNCHRONY BANK. This is the fourth name change. No more GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank & GE Capital Retail Money Bank.

They need to get as far away from the letter "G" as possible not from making "Illegal G's" just the letter itself. Check this out on You Tube it will open up your eyes. You can put these review#488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336 & 478478 in at pissed consumer where you can see actual documents.

GE Capital does allow its "Employee's to answer customers complaints they post. To find the video just type You Tube Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Synchrony Bank or this link www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugi4PJx7GJw if you can't view it here.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - Smart Connect fraudulent account

Someone with my credentials, but strange email address @mail.com, opened a Smart Connect account with my name and address. It was opened in September with the first charges occurring in December.

The first notification was a bill in late May with 3 months late charges. Over a $1000 had been charged, but strangely several hundred dollars of payments had been made. I could not access the account on-line thru PayPal. I could not see the previous statements.

Customer service was nice and listed the charges and payments, said they would send the statements by snail mail, and directed me to the fraud department. Three payments were made on the same day for the same amount. How often does that happen? So far I am stuck for $400 which should be rebated.

It's a long process cleaning up your credit, but get used to it. You can get all the forms from Nolo.com or stationary store for credit repair.

Practically everyone I know has been hacked in bank accounts, debit and credit cards. Somebody registered a Mercedes in my daughters name and pays the registration fees every year. My daughter gets the receipts from the county.

The same scam hit her boy friend a year later. No $ lost, just hope no banks are robbed with Mercedes get-away car.

FREE MONEY SYNCHRONY LAMBS TO THE SLAUTER GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK PAY PAL

Update by user Oct 03, 2014

You will find three documents that I have uploaded. One of these documents is from a debt collector dated October 2008.

The other two documents will show one of the ways that GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Bank & now the new name Synchrony Bank. These are the names that this bank uses to process "Credit Cards" for clients such as Wal-mart, Lowes, Toys RUs, JC Penney, Sears, and thousands of other mid-sized to local size merchants. You might be able to send a post to the "Employee" at GE Capital Retail Bank that answered my post on Rip-Off Report number 1140625 in a "Rebuttal" he she or It who knows what it is.

Can you imagine how many millions of accounts that would be?

These are just a few examples of why they want to do away with "Class Action Lawsuits". These "Crooks" have been ordered to pay $169M in a Discrimination Settlement. They have also had to pay a record credit card settlement $225 million.

They have also been ordered to pay $34.1 Million to consumers.

No wonder they are trying to do away with Class Action Lawsuits!

When I send a payment to these "CROOKS" through the United States Post Office I pay the fee due for that month & I also pay by one to two pennies more. Where all those one penny two pennies go to? I have no clue, maybe they get beamed up to the planet they come from that is the seventh planet from the Sun in our Solar System.

It's so outrageous that they are bragging about how many Billions & Billions of dollars they have made. And my guess is that half or all of these Billions & Billions has been made by defrauding the consumer.

On these two documents you will see what I'm talking about & can make your own opinion. They deliberately put my account past due more then two times so that they could charge me a $35.00 late fee instead of a $25.00 late fee.

And charging you late fees "Illegally" within a six month period in order to raise the late fee to $35.00.

I know that EBAY & Pay Pal split they didn't want to share all that "Illegal Money" they screwed people out of. EBAY has the same problem they give you credit then take it back & charge you again for the same credit they gave you hoping you don't notice!

Original review posted by user May 23, 2014

This is the new name GE Capital Retail Bank is changing there name to SYNCHRONY . This is the fourth time they have changed there name. They used to be GE Capital, GE Capital Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, the only thing they didn't change is BANK! They need this word BANK so they can be in the banking business. You will find this Rip-Off Report being written in "Comic Font". This has gotten so out of hand that one can only laugh at what is happening. I mean we have state & federal agencies we cannot rely on.

This all started in 2011 for me. Who knows how long it has been allowed to continue. This bank that has changed it name FOUR times now they are changing it again to SYNCHRONY BANK! I believe they are changing to the letter "S" in the alphabet they need to get as far away as they can from the letter "G" in the alphabet. They have to get as far as they can from the letter "G" they don't want to get away from making lots of "G's" Illegally just the letter itself.

By looking at the DOCUMENTS ONLY. Why has this been allowed to get so obvious & in your face. It is like they are telling you the consumer that "Oh, well to bad you can't do anything to us we have soooooo many Billions that we will last till the world comes to an end & you can't touch us. Like the song from MC Hammer "Can't Touch This"

We like changing our name so we can steal the consumer blind we can cover our tracks nobody gives their real names, 99.9% don't remember their real names. What a joke! OH, we also alter documents to cover our tracks. CROOKS

They let employee's trash people who are complaining about there company! What is up with that? Did you read what the employee wrote on Report#1140625 this site Rip-Off Report check it out. Who knows they get more & more outrageous not to mention creative all the time. I got a message on my phone's answering machine, it was a woman from GE Capital Retail Money Bank telling me that she needed to talk to me about the $15.98 that was my balance back two years ago that I owed.

This is one of the documents that have been downloaded out of hundreds. What the hellll? This is when they stated my minimum payment due was $16.00 when I only owed $15.98! They did this on my invoice & when I called & asked why I had to pay the employee sent me an email only stating that that was my minimum payment due! They did not credit me the two pennies I overpaid where that went is beyond me. In fact I have at least six transactions with overpayment small over payments I have never seen any of these credited.

If you have a Pay Pal Smart Connect Card they have now changed the way the site looks when you go in to look at your activity you can no longer go in & copy & paste anymore. They changed this so that you cannot see where they put your account "Overdue" days before it is. You cannot "View Card Details" either. Greedy make money anyway they can they don't want customers to see what they are really doing "Cover UP". The letter from the Employee confirms this & lays it out why & how. You can read this employee's posts to me at Rip-Off Report#1140625.They are as CROOKED as it gets. These all have documents that you can read for yourself.

These "CROOKS" know that people have to work take care of their families & they know that most customers will just give up. That is why they lie like they do & you can see for yourself just how BRAZEN they are by reading the documents.

The letter words that start with the letter "S" this is also another reason I think they changed there name they want to continue the illegal business practices. They have to get as far as they can from the letter "G" they don't want to get away from making lots of "G's" Illegally just the letter itself. Words that start with "S" are Steal, Slaughter, Shittttt, Suckers & most important word that starts with an "S" SHEEP! All those SHEEP being led to another slaughter that have no idea about just how corrupt GE Capital Retail Bank & Pay Pal are & all that money that they will steal from the unsuspecting "SHEEP"! They have made for sure that they can't get caught that is why they changed the Pay Pal page you can't see how crooked they really are pathetic not to mention EVIL!

These reports are on this website pissedconsumer.com. I have listed them here: The Reports that have downloads are: Review #: 483913, Review #: 397877,Review #: 403826, Review #: 408105,Review #: 478478, Review #: 483025. It is faster when you read the documents that have been uploaded instead of reading all the posts.

Dublin, Ohio, United States #920622

I use a third party provider to monitor my credit and balances on my account. Synchrony is the only bank that does not allow this provider access to my account.

When I contacted their customer service, this is the response I received: "At this time, we do not provide access to Synchrony Bank account(s) via these third-party tools. Please know that protecting any personal information provided to us is one of our primary objectives, and we continue to work closely with these third-party service providers to ensure they meet data security standards and are fully compliant with regulatory requirements before enabling these sites to access your account details."

I have accounts with four of the top ten largest market share credit card issuers. They sync fine with my credit monitor company. Synchrony is a farce if they think that their standards are any higher than the other companies that hold 98.7% of the market share.

And when presented with my issue, their customer service instructed me to send a fax or a letter.

They refused to direct a manager speak to me. Lowes should sever all business ties with this company.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #915994

I am experiencing same thing they continue to charge late fee even though it was not late. They say they *** balance.

They still charge you late fee that is DOUBLE PAYMENT, They do not say anything and charge another late fee the following month. There has to be accountability for these people. I think it is a overseas ownership and scamming U.S. citizens.

I am asking for all to write the consumer credit agency in Washington D.C.

look up address.

Dallas, Texas, United States #883738

You sound like a nut job purposely paying an extra penny then worrying about what they do with it... get a life.

dklisiak
to Bob Jones #904172

Please read the entire post.

These documents are for information so that the customers can make up there own minds especially people who have posted on sites like this with the same problem & my experience.

Someone needs to expose their “Illegal Business Practices” & these documents show just how "Corrupt" they are. If you take millions of pennies & add them to the millions of customers you have a lot of money. I'm not the only one this has happened to.

Go read other posts.

to Bob Jones Hialeah, Florida, United States #905413

@bob jones gfy...

View more comments

FREE MONEY GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK & PAYPAL RIP OFF REPORT #1140625

GE Capital Retail Bank & Pay Pal now have employee's give details about late fee's amongst other things on the Rip Off Report website when a customer submits a complaint on this site. To find if you can get money they charged you illegally. Now you can get all those late fee's that were assessed "Illegally" & anything else that these two (2) corrupt corporations have done to millions of consumers illegally. You may get more money by going to these complaints & if you have experienced any of what is stated in these reports along with documents listed below here on this site Pissed Consumer site you will get your money. The Report Titles are:

Apr 22

GE Capital - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported under credit cards

Mar 15

PayPal - ILLEGALLY PUTTING ACCOUNTS ON OVERDUE DAYS BEFORE THEY ARE

Mar 07

GE Capital - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

Jun 06, 2013

GE Capital - "*** TITUS DISEASE" PAY PAL SMART CONNECT under credit cards

May 13, 2013

GE Capital - "CROOK A TITUS"

May 03, 2013

GE Capital - GET YOUR REFUND I DID FOR LATE FEES under credit cards

Apr 27, 2013

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau under government

Apr 19, 2013

PayPal - "*** TITUS" under finances

Apr 12, 2013

GE Capital - "CROOK A TITUS" under banks

Apr 04, 2013

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - CFPB under government

*****If you have a Pay Pal Account they have changed the way you read your statements. Before they changed the site web page you could go in & copy & paste & monitor your account & look at "View Card Details & check to see if your account was marked "overdue" days before it was due. All of this has disappeared. As I have stated many times these two (2) corporations will do anything to hide their illegal activities & cover them up. Now, these two "CROOKED" corporations are going to make even more illegal money, you will not be able to prove your side. NEWS FLASH GE Capital Retail Bank is changing their name for the fourth time now to Synchrony Bank, I think the reason they do this is to hide all the illegal stuff they have done with the other names they have had. Now they will continue to defraud, lie, steal & cheat the consumer under this name. This is probably why they changed the web site page when you login to your Pay Pal Account, now its your word against there's sad really more innocent lambs are going to the slaughter unaware of their history under the old names. GOOD LUCK