Dear nameless entity,

Go f**k yourself.

I spend a reasonable amount of money with Amazon.com and in the future will not only spend my CASH someplace else, but will avoid, Like the plague, buying, or contributing to anything that has the name or Logo GE associated with it.

Thank you very much, and you be sure to have a very f**ed up and non-prosperous Holiday Season,

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 03:01, GE Capital for your Amazon.com Store Card wrote:

Dear **********,

We are responding to your recent application for a Amazon.com Store Card (Reference Number********). Please click here to review the response on our secure site. To help reduce our impact on the environment, we are sending this letter to you electronically. You can download or print the letter for your records.

If you have trouble opening this within your email system, copy the link below into a new browser and hit enter. This will bring you to an authentication screen where you will be asked for credentials.

Note: This email was sent to you by GE Capital Retail Bank, the issuer of Amazon.com Store Card accounts. We may send transaction servicing emails even if you have requested not to receive marketing offers by email. GE Capital Retail Bank is located at 170 West Election Road, Suite 125, Draper, Utah, 84020, USA.

Had an Experience with Ge Capital Retail Bank?

Comments

nikalseyn

Any company that stresses it's "impact on the environment" is on my "avoid like the plague" list, even tho I also do not buy GE products, at least knowingly because of it's support of every Marxist politician in the country. Everyone would be much better off getting a credit card thru their credit union anyway---lower interest(if you choose to pay interest like a fool)and nicer people to deal with if you ever have a problem.