Austin, Texas

It is very difficult to get through GE capital retail Bank's phone system to talk to a live person.Customer Service personnel has bad attitude which is very disappointed.

I had set up multi-payment online and their system screwed up in the middle of the 6 month period by stopping the transaction from my bank. I didn't know this issue until I received GE email notice.

When I called GE customer server explained their online payment system error caused no payment on that month and I shouldn't be charged late fee, but they didn't refund the late fee had been applied to my account.Based on My experience with GE capital retail Bank, I will not do any business with this bank in the future.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ge Capital Retail Bank?

Comments

callmesassy25

GE FINANCIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE RUDE :( !!!I called them twice to discuss my bill payments and let them know in advance that I lost my job and will be unable to pay the full amount.

The customer service rep I spoke to claimed that there is nothing they can do because my bill was up to date so far. Therefore, I would have to wait until I miss two payments before my account is reported to the COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT then they will help me. What kind of MALARKEY is that. They want me to mess up my credit then help me.

GE FINANCIAL really needs to come up with an alternative solution.:(

I never want to do business with GE capital retail bank ever again they are rude, they dont care.My bill was one day late between the late fees and interest i ended up with a 104 bill.

they need to send there customer service rep back thru some training learn how to talk to people. Nobody could give me a reason why they put so much interest. They will not work with you at all. Attn: GE capital retail bank ya'll have so many negative comments anf they are all saying the same thing.

So this should tell you as a company they you are not doing right.

So that sad 104 dollars that ya'll thieves scammed me out of, send your customer service rep back thru training.Everything about this company sucks!

Lawrence B Coshnear

GE Capital Retail Bank wrongly charged me

$886.06 interest for an alleged expiration

of my promotional finance plabn when I made all payments on time and paid the full amount

within a year as required.

Marie

Similar problem with Indian witches who can't speak English & are 100% worthless to customers! I called 3 different numbers & the last Indian, while more understandable transferred me to "customer service" which was a recording saying that the number had been disconnected. There is so much more, but please everyone, contact Wal-Mart headquarters and ask that they stop doing business with Green Dot & this awful bank!

GECapitalCares

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 052512_pc_DJones**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

Valorie
to GECapitalCares Columbia, South Carolina, United States #611883

When you say that GE Capital Retail Bank cares, that's really hard to believe.I say this because when tried to make a payment to another credit card account, it did not go through.

I found out "2 WEEKS" later that due to an invalid account number my payment was not accepted. Today while trying to correct this situation, I found out that at the time when I was given my Route and account number, that the customer service representative misled me. She told me that I could use the route and account number to make bill payments online and also to deposit money into my account. Although the direct deposit went through, the online bill payment did not.

So now not only do I owe for last months payment and late fees, but I will also have to make another payment to reactivate my card. All of this could have been avoided if I was given the correct information from the beginning. I also wanted to add that you also have advertised on your website bill payments for alot of different companies. If this is not a service that you offfer then I suggest that you remove this from your website.

This is not a personal attack in anyway, it is the "TRUTH".Thanks for wasting my time and MONEY.

David W. Jones

TRY TO PAY OFF ACCOUNT THEY SAY IT WASN'T RECEIVED; YET ALL THE REST WERE AND ON TIME!!!!

a typical business fraud

It seem like a typical business fraud,is it not? You should reserve the right to lodge a claim for loss. :(

GECapitalCares

Jenny - I'm sorry that you experienced problems when contacting us for support. I'd like to help.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 121311_pcJenny

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

jenny

i had to same exact problems.i tried contacting them twice in a row, because i can barely understand what the Indian representative was saying to me.

I couldnt understand why they were charging me with interest before my promotional period end. Now that the promotion period ended, they slapped me 1,300 on top of everything i paid and left me with negative credit. when i try to discuss with them. He told me he cant help me rudely and ask if i need any other help and hung up.

He talked to me like im retarded and throwing me attitude, cause i couldnt understand him.

I felt so disrespected.This makes me want to end my account and never do business with them.