Featured

I've tried and tried and tried to pay my bill online for my CareCredit card that goes to GE Capital Retail Bank, and the page just will not load.It always says that it can't recognize my device and I'm just so frustrated with it.

There's no email that I can contact and now I'm probably going to end up with a late fee because of those cheap people who can't fix their bloody website. All it ever shows is that screenshot attached.

I'm very unhappy with these people.I even signed up for the e-bill thing to go paperless, but I can't even log in to take it off now!!

Had an Experience with Ge Capital Retail Bank?

Comments

Mike_mn

You say device, and it's Windows 7 or 8? And, the page is a https.

How are you connecting to the internet? Do other https sites work?

If your using a free tethering program, they often block https sites after a certian period of time.

to Mike_mn Dallas, Georgia, United States #822784

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugi4PJx7GJw or You Tube Pay Pal GE Capital Retail SYNCHRONY bank Do not get any card with any company that has this bank. You have not heard anything or seen anything until you see what is done by these two companies.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - "CROOK A TITUS" Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more